Friday, July 5, 2013

Sushi Sent Me An Award!!! Yay!!!!

Wow! This is my first award! Thank you very much, Sushi!

Now, let's see....what do I have to do.... I'm really so new at this. So, here goes:

1. Cookies or Cake?
ummm... not too fond of cookies or cake. How about fish or beef?

2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
I think dogs are not allowed to eat chocolates. I'd like to try vanilla ice cream though.

3. When do you crave sweets?
Sweets? not really.

4. Do you have a sweet nickname?
My real name is Yeyo. Daddy calls me "Muttsy". Mommy and Ate Sharee call me "Baby". Do those count?

And...


Now I have to tell you 7 things about myself. So here goes...

1. I like getting scratched all over...especially behind the ears... and behind my neck....and on my tummy.... and on my back.... and my snout..... you get what i mean. 
2. I used to eat canned dog food, but i became allergic to it. So, now, i eat only all natural food.
3. I like sleeping on Ate Sharee's bed.
4. I like to mark my territory. They say that I am an alpha male.
5. I have my own electric fan. Really!
6. I hate deodorants. The smell is too strong for me.
7. I fart a lot, too.... and mommy hates it when she's downstream. Hehehe


Ok..... who'd like to be next in line for this award?

No comments:

Post a Comment