Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My First Greeting Card


I thought today was going to be just like any other day... Snooze a bit. Eat once in a while. Bark at the mailman... Wait! Did I hear my name being called? The mailman actually has something for ME?!!!

Turned out that he did. Yay!!!! This is my first greeting card ever! Thank you very much, Sushi! 

I gotta find a place to keep this. I can't bury it in the yard because I don't have one. I think I'll just bury it among Daddy's stuff.... Same thing. Hahaha!!!

2 comments:

  1. MOL! You are too funny, muttsy. Was wondering when will it ever reach you. Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you're funny. And it's sweet of you to think of your dad's things as a place to hide your card. He'll be so surprised if he ever finds it.

    Stop by our blog and search for "Meet & Greet" and let us know if you would be interested in being featured in it one week. We'd love to have you. You can use the comment form in our left sidebar to leave your email address (with blog address cause we're forgetful).

    Oh, crap, are you aware you have word verification on? Many bloggers have a lot of trouble reading it to leave a comment. If you would like to turn it off and need help, let us know.

    ReplyDelete