Monday, April 22, 2013

A New Old Treat

Tonight Daddy called me because he wanted me to try something. I really didn't feel like eating, but big sister prodded me and I went to Daddy.

What is that? Looks like black jelly with a dark greenish looking paste on it. I turned my head away, but Daddy rubbed it on my mouth...No!!!!! Wait.... Wait a minute.... That was good!!!!

I was told that it was a delicacy called century egg. They say that they let the egg age. That is why it looks like that. I ate old egg!!!

It may not look pretty, but I like it!!!

I didn't give Miming any. Hehehehe! That is what she gets for swiping my food a while back.


















1 comment:

  1. Good job, muttsy. Lesson learned miming, do not swipe muttsy's food... ever or you won't get any treat.

    ReplyDelete