Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bonding Day - Part 1

Today, Daddy decided to take me out for some bonding time.



It was so comfortable in Daddy's car, I fell asleep in Mommy's arms!

That's me in Daddy's seat. No, I can't drive.... My legs can't reach the pedals. Hahaha!


They brought me to a place they call University of the Philippines. The place was so huge! Wait! Since this is all new to me, I have to mark my territory.


One spot down....

Another one... 

How big is this place? It's unbelievable! It's the first time i saw something this big! My bladder is already empty and I still see a lot of places I should mark as my own!

I did something here...Don't ask. Hahaha!

That's big brother taking me on a tour.

Is this where humans go to see their vet?

Time to rest with Mommy, big bro and big sis.

That walk made me sooooo thirsty!


This is just the first part of my day out. I have to rest a bit first. I will tell you more next time.


3 comments:

  1. Hey muttsy! I think that's what humans call park. I wanna go there too. I haven't been to one yet. My bloggy furry friends said i should visit one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Sushi! that place was huuuuge! i heard my humans say that Daddy and Mommy studied there and that big sis is also going to study there soon. wanna come with us next time? i can tell mommy and daddy that you want to come along. i think you'll like it there. you can run and run all day long and not see the end of it. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love that! Please ask your humans if i can tag along next time. Please... Please... Please...

      Delete